I think we can all agree that the vintage look, feel and sound of film and VHS can conjure up nostalgic memories but it can prove difficult for some of us to figure out how to share those precious moments. People want to keep a connection with their memories and a company called iMemories has made it possible to turn your original film into digitally restored masterpieces and VHS into custom DVDs.
Whether you are celebrating more than a decade of marriage, revisiting your child’s younger years, or just ready to update to digital, iMemories will preserve your originals in a digitized format with brilliant color enhancement and at the highest resolution possible.
iMemories makes updating, accessing and sharing old family videos and photos easier than ever before. A simple sign up process that only requires an email and a password gets you well on your way to creating, storing, and backing up custom photos and movies that you can endlessly share with friends and family.
Without a doubt, your precious memories are priceless right? I know mine are. iMemories’ services start as low as $5 a month for cloud storage so investing in memories has never looked forward to such a clear future.
Sometimes the built in mobile camera just isn’t cutting it. When it comes to taking pictures on a mobile device you not only want some technology behind the lens, you want options.
The app market has become so saturated with photography apps that it can be near impossible to find one that will retouch your images just right. Even with so much competition, the company TecAce has produced one of Android’s most popular and highly rated photography apps called CameraAce.
Since I couldn’t say it any better than the app itself, “CameraAce is a sleek, edgy, and elegant way to create and share impressive slideshows as well as perfect your picture collection.” CameraAce allows you to create photo collections with themes and effects of your choice and you can even share all your moments in a slideshow.
Also, CameraAce is partnered with Kodak Alaris, which means enhancing your photos and getting prints all happens from the familiarity and comfort of your android device.
You can either take photos and organize them yourself or preselect the theme (gallery) for the photos you are about to take.
- CameraAce offers more filter affects than I’ve ever seen on a photography app. There is even a before and after feature to see the difference between the original picture and the filter you have selected. The app also has a fun horizontal and vertical flip-flop of photos, which creates a mirror image of the original picture
- There is a large selection of borders that can be added to photos
- The app has a very professional feel and is easy to use
- Fully customize each individual theme or gallery the way you want it
- I found this to be an interesting touch; the app adds music to your slideshows and you also have the option to add your own music
- Easily create collages with the collage feature. You simply select pictures from your themes (galleries) and it pulls them together in one image for you. You can even add a border or filter afterwards
- CameraAce is partnered with Kodak Alaris and allows you to professionally print your images at a local Kodak Picture Kiosk.
- You select the photos you want printed from your galleries and add them to your cart. You can easily crop the photo, select the quantity of prints you want per photo, select the size of your prints and even select a glossy or boarder glossy finish. The shopping cart’s cost per photo also updates in real time as you adjust the options on your photos.
CameraAce features photo collection with quick and simple organization to help you share your photos. CameraAce is a great photography app that lets you fully customize and personalize your photos the way you want them.
- Noah Wexler